We kindly invite you to propose Workshop/Special Session in ICSMES is intended to be a major international conference bringing together researchers, engineers, and practitioners who work in the areas of intelligent systems and its applications in industry and the real world. Session organizer(s) will be responsible for advertising, promoting, and chairing the parallel special session during the conference. Papers will be reviewed by the panel reviewers from the Session Program Committee and approved by the General Conference Program Committee. Each Special Session is expected to have at least 5 papers and at least one author of each paper must register for the paper presented during the session. Special Session paper submission will be done through ICSMES submission management system and been evaluated by the same standards as the regular conference paper.
All proposal submissions will be reviewed by the ICSMES special session chair and the general conference committee.
The following criteria will be considered:
- Relevance, interest, and value of the topic to ICSMES attendees.
- Complementary to the ICSMES program provided by the other tracks.
- Completeness, clarity, and quality of the session proposal.
- Qualification of the submitter(s) to organize the SS.
- Likely success of the proposed session.
- Overlap with other proposal or pre-selected activity.
- It is expected that all accepted papers will be included in ICSMES.
- Conference proceedings published by inksler Publishing.